Thursday, July 16, 2009

Bitches be snitchin


Like the Beatles, I should have known better with a girl like you. I used to think we were cool like that. But you’re too young to even know who Digable Planets are, so I guess it’s my own g-d fault.

Sure, it was inevitable that word would get around about what went down between a particular lady and myself. But you really didn’t need to hasten shit with by flapping your fucking trap.

It’s not like I still don’t want to fuck you. I always have and still do. You’ve confided in me just how nasty you like to get in bed (and other places hehehe), so I know exactly what’s going on in the dirty mind of yours. You’d probably never give me that sweet wetness that lurks between your burnished thighs out of some deluded sense of “friendship” or “loyalty,” and that’s too bad. Cuz with that thick ass and those big bouncing titties you’ve got going on up top, I’d be inspired to pull out all the stops to get you offfff. Hard. Now I get to augment that with a side order of grudge-fuck. Now everybody wins. And what happened to “I won’t say nothing to nobody?” Boo to you.

But until then, I’ve got some other ideas. For one, I’m going to fuck the stuffing out of that particular lady tomorrow night. We’re gonna go out, have a bunch of drinks. She’ll get drunk enough to suggest that we skip dinner and go back to my place. She’ll be all tired from another long week at work, so I’ll whip out the blow for a quick pick-me-up. And we both know what happens when she starts blowing lines--other things start getting blown with a quickness.

I’m predicting that not only will I be getting some of that ass tomorrow night, but there will be a nice doggystyled quickie on Saturday morn before she goes off on her merry way.

I wonder how long until THAT lil bit of information starts making the rounds.

I’ll be extra horny, as tonight’s proposed tryst with an out-of-left-field wildcard has been postponed until Monday.

No comments: