Sunday, July 19, 2009

Almost...


Today was a really good day.

Ended up asleep on my couch by 8P.

Went out to dinner with the ex. It was cool.

When she got home she asked me why I didn't invite her inside.

Honestly, I feel like it's just not quite seasoned yet. Tonight was not that night. I mean it's coming, but this just wasn't it.

Ended up blowing a few lines and drinking on some vodka.

Did some trolling on Craigslist. I found a big black chick that's giving blowjobs in a hotel off the Imperial Highway for $50. I'm still kind of considering checking her out, but I not gonna.

I also checked back in with another whore I found on CL a few months ago and never hooked up with. She sucks cock for $40 and is based pretty close to where I live. She's still down for the program, which is always good to know.

There's a special thrill that comes from paying for sexytime services. Not that I'm an expert, mind you.

I think I just like knowing that the option is there.

Man, my tolerance for blow is getting pretty high. I go through the party powder even faster than grass these days.

No comments: