Monday, July 27, 2009

Rollin'

I love rolling joints.

Yeah, I smoke most of my weed in a very nice glass pipe these days. I'm thinking about buying a new bong, too.

But sometimes I just like to twist up a jay, roll a joint, whatever the kids are calling it these days.

If I'm living large, I love to roll up a fat blunt. But with the pricey pot I'm smoking these days, blunts are for special occasions. But I do love that tasty cigarillo flavor.

I just rolled a very nice joint of Bubba Kush. A few tokes later and I'm nice and stoned.

The perfect state to be while checking out Phaedra Fallen, a blog that has been turning me on/getting me off for a while now.

She's got a perfectly dirty mind, and lately has been giving us tasty peeks at her fine-ass body (see the hot bod in the picture? That's what I'm talking about, baby!).

I've been watching that show "Royal Pains." I love the scenery, but it's all about the sexy Indian babe. She's hot to death.

No comments: