Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Just fucking high

Snorted some lines earlier. Switched to Newcastle ale and weed. A lot of weed. So high right now. Thinking about what kind of trouble I can get into this weekend.

There is the WET pool party happening at the Custom Hotel in Culver City for the 4th of July. I used to go to WET parties when they were at the Roosevelt Hotel. Those were some crazy-ass parties. My (now ex) girlfriend and I would get a room, where we'd go to blow lines and fuck throughout the day. Awesome. Hang out by the pool, she'd swim for a while, we'd suck down a bunch of drinks. Then we'd hit the room, hoover up a few rails and I'd fuck her really hard doggystyle standing up, not even taking off her bikini bottoms but just pulling them to the side. I wouldn't cum, though. That was the thing. We'd see how many times we could do it over the course of the day (and night). Just get all tweaked the fuck out. I remember one night I was so high I wandered out of our room and towards the pool area, totally naked. Thankfully the party was over and mostly clear (and that my ex found my ass and dragged me back into the room). Those were the fucking days. Literally. My cock is throbbing just thinking about it.


I'm thinking about getting a room at the Custom this weekend. A couple of grams of blow. See what happens. Maybe I can coax some drunk slattern from the pool into my room for some coke and my cock. That would be a lot of fun. Plus I'm sure I'll run into some ghosts from my past.
That's kind of a given.

But if there are any particularly nasty coke whores out there looking to get freaky for the 4th, holler at y\r boy. I will brang the caine and the cock. You bring the dirty mind, open mouth and open legs. Bring that shit!

No comments: