Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Mo' money. Mo' drugs. Not necessarily in that order


Another weird aside from last night.

During my little 'sick out,' I had to go lie down on my bed for a minute. When I got up, I noticed a little baggie of blow on the floor. Where the hell did that come from?

I picked it up and took it into the living room. Looking around, I realized this was my most recent coke purchase. How it went from my coffee table to the floor of my bedroom I'll never know.

The worst part is that there isn't that much left. It seems like I just bought this shit, and I'm already plotting how I can give my man another $60 for even more.

It's gotten to the point that I need a supplemental income to fund my drug habit. I kind of need a regular supply if marijuana and cocaine on hand at all times. And that shit is expensive, yo.

Granted, I'm not a totally strung-out tweeker sucking dick for some rock. Far from it, thankfully. I'm still kind of amazed at how well I manage my drug use.

So I'm over here brainstorming ways to finance my drug use without it affecting my bottom line (which it hasn't yet, knock on my wooden head).

I've been doing a lot more freelance work, oddly enough. It's kind of amazing that there's any freelance work out there. But there is. I should really be more proactive about getting to it, though. So I'm gonna go do just that.

I'm already imagining the first line I'm gonna snort when I get home. A nice, big fat rail chopped out on my old-school Van Halen mirror that I'm sure some burnout won at a state fair a million years ago. My dick is getting hard just thinking of the initial nasal burn that comes with that first toot.

I am counting the days until the arrival of "Orgy World 6," let me tell you.

Oh, and I didn't even mention the other day that my girl Wild Card is sitting on a cache of what she calls 'fucking crazy' hits of Ecstasy. God, how I used to love Ecstasy!

You wanna talk about a good drug for sex---WOOOO. I had an ex once. We would take E together and literally fuck all night long. Like actual penis in vagina fucking for hours straight, until the sun was coming up.

E is kind of my favorite drug. But the hangover/recovery is such a bitch, dude. Damn.

More drugs, please. Thank you.

No comments: