Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Be your own hero


I’m drunk. But that’s OK.

I went over to Wild Card’s place tonight.

We drank lots of wine and talked about music and relationships and sex and career and family and so much more.

We smoked a really potent joint made of some strain of OG Kush that’s fucking amazing. So stoned.

Of course I had to whip out the blow. She was shocked but dove right in and hovered up a line like nobody’s business.

But our connection is strictly business. Combined, the two of us could create intellectual properties that everyone would know about and people at your job would talk about online and even more people would buy t-shirts and coffee mugs commemorating said property. Her and I could do that.

I also think we could have mind-blowing, toe-curling sex together. She’s not there yet, and probably never will be. But that’s OK. I’m down to take the money and find myself some real freaky deaks to enjoy it with.

Thangs are about to get real interesting, peoples.

Like, really.

PS: I must have really laid it down last night. The ex that I plowed has been sending me text after text saying how she wants more more more. Let’s see, fuck a sexy lil 20-something six ways from sideways whenever I see fit?

Yeah, that works for me.

No comments: