Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Stealthy Stoner strikes again


When I get really, really high (like tonight), my inner Stealthy Stoner comes out.

He's the one that takes care of the snack attack food runs (like tonight), which lead me to my friendly neighborhood 7-11.

I saw two young-ish Asian dudes that were very clearly having a severe case of the munchies as well. The one just stood there staring into the ice cream case. Yeah, I know the feeling, dude.

I grabbed a couple of beers (Newcastle Ale, obvs), a big bag of mixed nuts and a box of Nag Champa incense. Gotta keep the place smelling fresh, OK?

And I was able to make it there and back without losing my parking spot. Yesssssss.

The beers are flowing and the weed is strong. Monday night live, bitches. You know how we do.

No comments: