Thursday, July 16, 2009

I know what girls like


Day: Long, arduous but ultimately rewarding. Not sure what it is, but I’m on a serious roll at work. Busting my ass and it’s paying off. Me old papa would be so shocked/proud right now. But whatever, I always worked hard. He just had issue with the fact that I played as hard as I worked, and it took him close to 60 years to adopt a similar outlook on life.

Came home, got naked and smoked a bowl.

Everyone needs to spend more time naked. I can't exactly explain what it is, but you develop a certain comfort and confidence from getting to know just what God and/or genetics gave you. I’ve learned all sorts of interesting things about mine, that’s for sure. I’m discovering that I’m working with something pretty special over here. We all are. It’s nice getting know just what is it that makes YOU special and golden.

Three different women told me that they liked my shirt today. There is very little in the world that makes me happier than a compliment from a woman. Three times. Best shirt ever, obvs.

Contemplate washing dishes. Laugh at the notion. Smoke another bowl. Drink water.

I want to buy a bike this summer. Like a cool mountain bike. Any recommendations? I’m not trying to spend more than a couple hundred bucks. I wonder if I can get anything good in that range.


They opened the first Sonic fast-food joint in New Jersey recently. People got so excited they lined up for miles in their cars along the freeway just to indulge in the vaunted value menu that Sonic has to offer. Things got so chaotic that a man hit a police officer with his car and dragged him down the road when the cop told him he would have to drive away and come again another day. This is all true, by the way. Like everything that I write. Why are people getting so violent over a fucking Sonic? Inquiring minds need to know what the fuck is up with that.

Doing a line of cocaine right now.

1 comment:

xTx said...

god, you make me want to do coke every fucking time. fuck you. argh