Tuesday, July 14, 2009

OK so now I want an Indian girl?


Driving to work this morning I looked over at the next car. Behind the wheel was an insanely hot Indian woman with dark chocolate skin. She kind of looked like a younger version of M.I.A. Simply gorgeous.

At the next light I smiled at her, and she gave me a sweet little smile back. It totally made my morning.

Thought:

Growing up, I was always “good.” Even in college, I could never fully embrace the moment. While my friends were fucking everything that moved, I was the nice guy that the girls would come crying to when one of said friends inevitably fucked them over.

There was that brief period when I was still kind of reeling from THE break-up when I did indulge in some wanton sex, but not nearly enough. I think I’m in the process of making up for lost time.

Is that so wrong?

I don't think so.

I saw a billboard today.

It was for Las Vegas vacations. In the picture a bunch of people are "partying." The caption reads: "Because one day you'll be dead."

Exactly.

No comments: