Monday, July 20, 2009

Wild card


I have no idea what’s going to happen tonight.

There is this girl. I’ve known her for a while. A friend of a friend that became a friend.

She’s pretty hot and likes to party. She invited me over to her place tonight for some wine and to catch up.

I said I would bring some party favors to go along with the wine, so I’m going to take some grass with me (and in case you haven’t noticed, it’s my mission to bring back the term “grass” when referring to marijuana) and I’ll bring a bit of blow just in case (cuz I know for a fact this babe loves her some Bolivian marching powder).

There have been times when I’ve wondered if she was hitting on me. Ah, who knows? I’m just in a highly sexualized state lately (are there times when you’re not? —Ed.) and everything feels like a subtle invitation to get naked and copulate.

If nothing else, I’ll get a major league buzz on tonight with a sexy lady that likes to get her party on. Happy Monday, motherfuckers.

No comments: