Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Two things


My ex is jonesing for some of this hot action right here. I can totally tell. She’s horny and wants me to give her a good pounding. Well, if I’m being honest, she’d probably let a number of guys fuck her right now. But I know her well enough to know that she isn’t ready to fuck anybody else yet. And no, I’m not fooling myself. Kudos to her if I am. Plus it would open all sorts of interesting doors between us. All I know is that Friday night, she’s opened the lane wide open to me. It wouldn’t take much for me to get up in that stuff. Back when we were having sex, it was always good sex. It wasn’t until the end that the fucking went south. I think a hot hook-up would do us both a world of good. We’ll see. Ah, I'm sure that after a couple of cocktails I'll be dragging her into the nearest dark corner. And more than a couple of cocktails will be consumed. Yay, pussy!

And two, tonight’s cum shot was courtesy of “Orgy World #10” (Evasive Angles). I’ve been a fan of the series since the first one, and this edition is among the best. There’s only one orgy on it, but it’s so overloaded with insanely hot bitches that it’s more than enough.

Since I’m trying to get to sleep earlier tonight, I just cut to the chase. All it took was the introduction of the girls and a good portion of the group blowjob scene for me to cum. And I came HARD tonight. I was watching this fine Asian slag blowing a thick black dick while my girl Victoria Lan is getting face-fucked right next to her. Man, the dick just kept throbbing with wave after wave of orgasmic deliciousness. Thank you, Vicky,

No comments: