Monday, June 8, 2009

The cock is hot

My new thing is exhibitionism. As soon as I get home, I take off all of my clothes. I don't put any them back on again until I leave the house. It's a great motivator to lose weight (since you see all of yourself in the mirror all of the time), and it's just a good way to get in touch with your body. For me, I have a tendency to play with my cock more, which is never a bad thing.

As such, I'm already yearning for a cock-stroking top-off to the night. I'm switching back to "Orgy World 10." I think there's a little more cum in my balls with Marquetta Jewel's name written on each tiny sperm.

And yes, she was the girl to get the second surprisingly large load of sperm to shoot out of my cock tonight. I went straight to the bit in the "Behind The Scenes" section where homeboy is doggying her hard during the still shoot. Her ass just looks too good getting slammed like that.

No comments: