Tuesday, June 23, 2009

In public

My hottest gf was ironically enough my first gf. We were a couple of high school misfits that found randomly found each other at a local teenage hangout. She was from the suburbs and I was from the city. She had an almost-mohawk and wore her eyeliner like Siouxsie Sioux. Needless to say, I was immediately smitten.

Our first date ended up in a parked car behind her high school. We never looked back.

One of my favorite memories was when one of her best friends from high school got married not long after graduation. It was a surreal affair, on multiple levels. Needless to say, that marriage did not last long.

There was one weird moment during the reception, when the gf and I decided to take a walk around the grounds (wedding was held at a country club). We found this old-fashioned little bridge going over a tiny stream. We were standing on it when we realized that there was no one around—at all. We started making out, and soon I’d turned her around, lifted up her dress and was fucking her from behind on the bridge. We fucked for a good five minutes before the thrill was too much. That’s when I pulled my usual move of pushing her on her knees and coming on her face. But since we were still at this wedding party, she jammed my dick into her mouth so the cum shot straight down her throat instead of messing up her make-up.

The best part is that’s far from the freakiest story I have about that girl. She’s the one female I’ve known in my life that is (was, anyway) as sexually twisted as myself. Wait until I tell you about the bizarre orgy she took me to in college…

3 comments:

xTx said...

yes. orgy story.

hypothetical: a girl asks if she can watch you beat off...that's it...maybe she will masturbate while you do it. nothing else. probably. do you say yes?

The Love Monster* said...

You absolutely say yes! That would be so hot. I'm confident I could pull off a couple of good orgasms in that session (especially if she was masturbating too).

The Love Monster* said...

So how did it go? Did it go? I'm thinking it totally go'ed.