Thursday, June 18, 2009

Persian heat

Just got back from my 7-11.

When I walked in, these two Persian babes stopped and checked me out for a second.

Both of them were pretty fugly, and older than their outfits would have one think. They probably thought the same about me, because we all went on about our business.

I grabbed a big Newscatle beer and got behind these chicks in line.

The shorter one in the thin gray sweatpants is standing in front of me, rifling through her purse. She has the most incredible ass. Like the kind that sits up real nice and high, really tight, curvy like a tiny basketball. Her pants had lodged between her ass cheeks, truly showing off just how fucking hot it looked.

I’ve always wanted to ball a Persian. They look like they would get really nasty in bed. Don’t ask me why. And I'm now officially on a crusade to bring back the phrase "to ball" in regards to sex. Maybe because it kind of sounds greasy, like coating your balls in KY and then rubbing them all over a nice pussy. That's some old-school shit right there.

Full disclosure: Also hit the BK drive-thru on the way back. Ordered a Whopper Jr with no mayo, and the 4-piece chicken things on the 'value' menu. They came out shaped like stars and lightning bolts. Wha?

1 comment:

xTx said...

mmmm....Newcastle...


and roflmao your last sentence.