Saturday, June 13, 2009

I almost went to Erotica LA today




I drove downtown, parked and everything. I was feeling weird the whole way down though. That was probably due to all of the coke I'd done the night before, and earlier in the day. Not to mention the pot. So yeah, I was pretty wasted, to say the least.

Sure, I'm a perv that gets off watching women do nasty things on film. But is it such a defining part of my existence that I need to pay $35 to attend a convention about it?

Maybe it's just getting too close to the flame or something. I don't know. I've attended Erotica LA once before. It was years ago. I slunk around the place feeling like a total sleazeball. The closest I came to interacting with any of the girls was a very brief exchange with Kaylynn, who I was really feeling at the time.

I'm going to try again tomorrow. Maybe if I go earlier in the day and just check thing out, I'll be fine. I don't know. We'll see.

No comments: