Monday, June 8, 2009

Slut-fucking my girlfriend


I was just going through some old emails when I came across one from my girlfriend from about a year ago.

It was a few days after we'd had a serious weekend of drugging and fucking. On that Sunday afternoon, after a few hours of sleep and a hearty breakfast, we ended up on the couch watching TV. I guess she got bored, because soon my gf asked if she could put my soft cock in her mouth as she put it, "just for the taste."

So for about an hour or so she leisurely lapped at my dick, until I just couldn't take it anymore. That's when I sat her on my lap and slipped into her pussy.

I guess I had extra control after all of the fucking or something, but I was able to stay hard and not come for a long, long time. Like over two hours (we fucked through two complete episodes of "Law & Order"). Nothing strenuous, just really casual rocking back and forth. At points we'd get engrossed in the show, but we never stopped. During commercial breaks, I'd really let her have it, only to slow down again during commercials. It was a heavenly afternoon, and she came a bunch of times (something that usually doesn't happen for her during intercourse).

I think it's time for another lost weekend with her, a bag of blow and a couple of tubes of lube. Maybe I'll even get a hotel room so it can be extra-special. But the girl is going to get some serious dick this weekend. Believe that.

No comments: