Friday, June 19, 2009

I almost caught a coke whore tonight.

This is a picture I was sent in response to a posting I put up in the "Casual Encounters" section of Craig's List tonight.

I said I was looking for a dirty girl that wanted to get naked and play in the snow with me. This girl hit me up, and seemed genuine. So I hit her back, and she sent this in return, along with an intersection in West Hollywood and the statement "I want snow now."

But when I replied, she suddenly went silent. Fuck! Well, it feels like I'm getting closer...

UPDATE: After about a half-hour, I figured I wasn't going to hear from this chick. Since I was all wired from snorting through the better part of a gram, I decided to go for a quick ride, just for the hell of it. As I was getting in my car, a tranny-looking black hooker was crossing the street towards me. Swear. A sportscar pulled up and she hopped in. I know I'm fucking high as hell right now, but that really happened. On the way back, I stopped by my trusty 7-11 and grabbed myself another big Newcastle Ale (xTx holla!).

When I get back to the computer, there are two messages from the girl. Figures. The first one is all "you've got snow, right?" The second message had a phone number and "call me let's get together."

My heart is racing at this point, but I quickly dialed the number. I'm gonna lick on some nipples while this girl--a fucking stranger--snorts my drugs. Just the thought of it makes me hard. But it goes to a machine, and then the machine says it's full. Hmmmm. Interesting. I emailed her back, but another half-hour later, nothing. Huh.

No comments: