Thursday, June 11, 2009

tonight's cum shot: Courtesy of Aaralyn Barra


Tonight it was easy. I just went to Aaralyn Barra's scene in "Interracial Booty Patrol Vol Two." She is just so fucking hot and nasty. She's one of those girls that seems to really love being fucked really hard, hair pulled, cummed on, the whole nine. I just read an interview where she talked about having black dudes cum in a cup of coffee and then drinking it. How can I not love a slut like THAT?

But yeah, in the scene she's on a boat with two big-dicked black dudes (one of which is Shane Diesel) and they basically bang the crap outta her. She sucks some serious cock as well. They both cum on her face. Top quality scene. I shot a thick load while the darker-skinned dude was plowing her doggystyle. Her ass jiggles so sweetly. I could probably squeeze out another load in a few, but I'm going to take it easy tonight.

No comments: