Monday, June 29, 2009

Raving makes me hot


Thanks to a friend, I was able to attend the "Electric Daisy Carnival" rave in LA over the weekend.

I've done my fair share of raving (ECSTASY!), but woooo boy. This madness took the cake.

Think that girls use Halloween as an excuse to dress like a slut? That shit has got nothing on what's going on (or off, more appropriately) at raves. There were so many young girls practically naked that if I hadn't had the foresight to jerk off twice before I went God only knows what would have happened. We're talking topless teen girls wearing only pasties over their nipples (like this tasty little Anna Ferris-looking honey in the pic. Her pasties are much larger than most that I saw). I can only feel sorry for the obviously clueless parents of these little hussies.

I guess it's cool that these youngsters are so comfy with their bodies. It's not just the slim n trim getting in on the exhibitionism either. I saw plenty of BIG girls strutting their stuff in barely there bikinis just as hard as the skinny bitches.

Thankfully i brought a baggie of coke, so I could do key bumps in the port-o-potties every half-hour or so. That helped take the edge of all that untouchable skin in my face.

Musically, it was all about Major Lazer and Diplo. Otherwise, lots of personality-free "unce-unce-unce" (as in the sound of a consistent, dull kick drum) music, as my friend X would call it.

No comments: