Sunday, June 21, 2009

My quest for better blow

I live in Los Angeles. I should be able to find that high-quality Hollywood Paris Hilton Britney Spears-grade cocaine.

Granted, I don’t hang out with that Sunset Strip douche bag crowd or anything. But cocaine is ultimately more about money that prestige. I just need to find my way next to one of these characters that deal the stuff.

No disrespect to either of my current coke-slingers, but it’s time to step it up a little.

It’s kind of like when I first started smoking pot. For a while, as long as it was marijuana, I was good. But then I needed to smoke better and better weed. Now I’m pissed if it’s anything less than Sour Diesel or OG Kush.

OK Los Angeles, where’s the stash? Who’s going to be the one to show me the way to snort like the stars?

I’m waiting.

No comments: