Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sometimes


Sometimes I want to be the guy these girls beg for attention from. The guy that doesn't have to do anything but stand there as they each try to out-slut each other, fingering themselves, sucking on their own nipples, eventually turning their affections on each other.

All of this is done for you (or in this case, me). The observer, the one that holds a key to them finally feeling that ever elusive feeling, the one that's always just a line/shot/fuck/blowjob away.

I want to stand there laughing on the deck of a boat on Lake Havasu, drunk and sloppy, laughing as one in the middle falls to her knees, pulls out my cock and starts sucking on it. The one on the right joins her, as the older one on the far left starts whispering all kinds of nasty shit in my ear, calling me her filthy nigger and sinking her nails into the flesh of my ass. I save my cum for when my penis is buried to the hilt in hers. The crowd cheers as she takes it doggystyle, the other two girls smacking both sides of her ass raw.

Sometimes, I just want to be that guy.

No comments: