Sunday, June 21, 2009

Some of the nastiest shit I’ve ever done

I went to a birthday party tonight. But that’s irrelevant.

I met a drunk woman with killer tits that I talked to for a moment.

But she had eyes for another.

I went to the bathroom twice to do bumps of blow.

Left the party around midnight, really horny.

I got home and hit Craig’s List hard. I just started contacting these filthy slattern's under the "adult services" section until I hit pay-dirt.

A black chick hit me back. She would suck me off on the roof of a local Ralph’s supermarket for $80.

I drove to the Ralph’s and went inside. I got $80 from the ATM.

I got back in my car and cruised up to the rooftop parking structure.

There was a car like the chick described in her message. We parked next to each other at the back of the parking lot.

She got out of her car and approached mine.

Mid-20s, heavy-set black female. Wearing jeans and a plain t-shirt. Kind of tall, like 5-10. If you saw her on the street, you might actually give her a second look. She was kind of chunky, but nice brown skin and a pretty face.

She was kind of shy but very friendly and nice. I told her I wasn’t sure what to do. So she said to just help her out. So I pulled out my cock and she leaned over and started sucking it.

I reached under her t-shirt to grope on her fat titty. It was a nice one, with a thick pencil-eraser nipple on it.

She sucked me good for a couple of minutes. It was all very surreal. I’m in my car on the roof of a fucking Ralph’s, and this strange black bitch is sucking on my dick.

She stopped blowing me and started stroking. I told her to get back on it so I could blow in her mouth. She said there was no way I was cumming in her mouth. So I told her to just stroke it for me. A couple of minutes later I shot a big, goopy load all over her hand. She kind of laughed.

I gave her a paper towel to wipe her hand off. I asked if that was $80. She said yes. I handed her 4 twenty-dollar bills. She got out of the car and walked back towards her ride. I drove home and whacked off again to a video of a skinny white chick jerking off a really fat black guy’s nasty dick.

That was my Saturday night/Sunday morning. Oh look, it's the first day of summer. Off to an appropriately slutty start...