Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Follow that back


I’m walking a lot now.

I was gonna buy a bike, but then realized I was just tempting death by tooling around L.A. on a bike. I’m scared enough when I’m protected from these asshole drivers when I’m behind the wheel of my military tank. There’s no way I’m risking life and limb on a damn bicycle. Plus I just don’t have the time to be driving somewhere just to ride one.

So I started taking these long walks from my house to…wherever.

This past weekend I was just getting started when I spied a cute little blonde up ahead. She looked like she’d just come from working out.

But despite her relatively diminutive size, honey was rocking the NICE big, bouncy butt.

I followed that ass for a good mile up the road. I was maybe a block behind her, so I don’t think she was ever any the wiser.

I finally thought to stop and snap a pic for posterity’s sake (ZING!).

Yet another perk of living in L.A.

1 comment:

~otto~ said...

You are not allowed to walk in SoCal. It's against the law. Cease and desist immediately.

My word verification was "brisheep."