Sunday, August 23, 2009

Saturday night special beat service



The bad news. When I called my dealer to score a gram of blow, he informed me that he was out of the coke game for the foreseeable future. Fuck.

But being a dedicated fiend, I have more than one dealer. I was able to hook up with my back up guy tonight and cop what he calls ‘a 16th’. I’m chopping it up now.

I haven’t gotten coke from this dude in a while, but I remember it as being pretty hit or miss.

OK, just did a line. Pretty harsh, compared to what I’m used to these days.

This shit has a weird smell to it. Kind of smells like olives. Hmm.

Well I feel pretty good. Maybe this is a good score.

Just did third line.

Other than this weird olive smell, it seems like pretty good cocaine.

OK yeah shit this coke is fucking serious. Whoa.

This should definitely do the trick for my little vacation next weekend. Oh yes.

I just hope the fat girl is down to party for real. I’d really rather not have to ring up some dirty street whore to serve as my cum receptacle. I’m hoping that it will be a female that I know who will be interacting with my penis next weekend.

No comments: