Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I wanna lick Amanda Blank's pussy all nice and slow and deep

I would take such good care of that pretty little kitty. Just look at it. Mmmm. Put a little lube on my fingertips and ever so gently tease her tender clit. I'd lick that sweet little nub as softly as possible, before slightly increasing the pressure and maybe sticking the tip of a finger into her strawberry asshole.

She seems like the kind of lady that wants to be spoiled. I would so spoil this baby girl.

But when it's late, and we've been drinking and laughing and making out and ripping bong hits and blowing lines of clean-ass cocaine, she'll want it hard and nasty, and I'll be right there to give it to her.

Jesus, to just pound that pretty little pussy with my big fat cock. Just like heaven.

And those fucking long-ass legs. I wanna wrap those slender stems around my neck and indulge in the Blank buffet. Aaaaall day, baby. All day. See you in L.A. on the 27th, sweetness. I'll be down front. Use me. Please.

No comments: