Sunday, January 3, 2010

Side Two: Got Some (The Ghostface Killa Make-out Remix feat. Adrienne Bailon's fine ass*)

Karma, baby.

Got a text from an old and dear friend.

The message was short and sweet. It was on at a certain spot in the Silver Lake area of L.A. My presence was requested.

I was already pretty fucked up. Smoked an insane amount of weed today, and was countless fingers into a bottle of Jim Beam.



Then the 2nd txt message arrived. Sex Bomb was in the house. The same Sex Bomb from my amaaaaazing hook-up over 4th of July 2009 weekend. THE Sex Bomb. I couldn’t get ready fast enough.

Hit the spot. Soooo many people. Ones that I know. Run into my last hook-up. The sexy Chinese girl with the stellar manual skills. The one that gave me the whole song and dance about how we should just be friends and forgo “the sweaty sex.” Booooo. But I was nice. Karma, remember?

Chatted it up with some fools. And then there she was. Sex Bomb. Hotter than ever. And ON me. We kissed. Kind of more than appropriate for a public space. OK. Nice.

End up on the dancefloor. She’s all up on me. Her crotch grinding on my rapidly growing cock. I shove my tongue in her mouth. She returns the favor.

We get into heavy conversation. She’s going on about how she always feels like my last option. How I only see her as a plaything. How I’ve never really wanted to hook up with her on the real. Um, WHAT?

This girl is crazy fine. Like so fine that I never even entertained the idea of being able to kick it with her seriously. I mean, this girl has dated famous people you’ve heard of. She is model-hot. And she’s saying this shit to ME? Life is fucking straight insanity.

The rest of the evening was a blur of drunken confessions/confrontations, accusations and admissions. And lots of tongue. No matter where I put my hands on her body, she just smiled and pulled herself even closer to me.

Ended up in her car. At one point I was biting her ass (ha). But in the end, we were just two slightly wasted and oh so pretty people (HA!) making out on Sunset Blvd like lovesick teenagers. And it…was…AWESOME.

OK, now I think I can sleep. Not even going to jerk off. Nah, this I’m gonna savor.

1 comment: