Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Gone fishin'

Not really. But sort of. I'm not really sure. It feels like I'm still trapped in the skin of 2009, clawing desperately to free myself into this new year or whatever the hell. Everything is still kind of hazy. The people on TV are giddy to report that Los Angeles will be assailed with torrential rains next week. Something's happening, y'all. And it's not just the Mercury Retrograde. Which I'm happy to report is dunzo on Friday. Come on and get here already, Friday.

In the meantime (cue Spacehog song). I'm here. I'm going to get doughnuts at the Farmer's Market in the morning. I write. I fucking pump shit out on Twitter like a man on fucking fire. I smoke a lot of pot. And again.

I bought these speakers at Wal-Mart today. No big whoop. But for me, right now, they kind of are. They came with a sub-woofer and everything. $19. And they sound really sweet.



I've been on a crazy classic rock tip lately. For the past couple of days, it was all Stones. Now I'm deep into a David Bowie appreciation party. The "Young Americans" album is soooo underrated. Plastic Soul is the jam.

I am so plastic soul right now.

No comments: