Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Kiddie cupcakes & the Marijuana MILF


It’s happening so casually I don’t even have time to bug out about it.

More than anything, I think it shows just how much I’ve grown since I’ve been here. In spite (because?) of the drugs, the drama and stretches of isolation—I’ve still found a way to learn something. For me, that’s really what it’s always been about. More, more, more. Billy Idol style.

So when she finally relented and sent me tonight’s message, it just felt…right. 

I was the first to broach the idea. I figured I had nothing to lose. But more than anything, the last couple of times her and I spent any time together I realized how much we really work.

It’s that adage about people that are too much alike not being able to deal with each other. That was she and I. But when it was on, whoa, it was ON. The sexual shenanigans were legendary.

We were like animals. I guess there’s a certain liberation that comes from meeting someone on the internet. For all of the times, I’ve tried, she’s the only one it’s ever clicked with at all.

We shared deep passions for music, marijuana and fucking. A blissful combination indeed. 

But I was still in my Jay-Z FTW mode, and she was coming down from a wild run of her own and thinking about really big things. Never the two shall meet. The sex kept us close longer that expected. And after that, the weed allowed us the time to see each other occasionally, have a laugh, talk some shit for the hell of it.

Now…huh. The physical attraction never went away. She’s the kind of woman that will always turn me on. Dirty sweet dirty. When I manned up and threw my cards on the table, her immediate reaction was oh HELL yes. She was even a little touched. It made me feel good. So I continued. Push, pull, fun and games. And then tonight she says the time has come. She’s a sweet lady that needs to get in touch with her sexy side again.

It all feels so...adult. We're both single, but there's this illicit vibe that I'm enjoying very much. There are no bones or superficial dance. We enjoy each others company, and we like to fuck each other. And that's what we're going to do.

At your service…

No comments: