Saturday, October 10, 2009

I should have been there

I’m perpetually amazed at my lust for the big women.

I’m review this new DVD I got in the mail today: “Dirty Horny Orgies.” It’s got scenes from various orgy flicks produced by the Evasive Angles company. Good stuff.

One of the scenes is from “Big Phat Wet Ass Orgy.” During the introduction, we meet the bevy of big-bootied babes that are about to get boned by a bunch of big black dicks. It’s the usual selection of black and white hoes with nice asses. 

Then they pan over to a nearby Jacuzzi, where one of the dudes is chilling with these two super-fine white girls. One is just thick, maybe on the chubby side: Kimmie Lee. 

But the other is this large and in charge hunk of sexual dynamite called Glory Foxxx. She’s got massive tits and an equally big smile. And to me, she’s the hottest of the bunch.

So it kind of pisses me off that she’s barely in the scene. I mean, she gets some screen time. But not nearly enough for me. The worst is that there’s a long stretch leading up the scene-ending cum shots where she’s alone on the end of a couch, diddling her clit and pinching her own nipple.

But if I was there, woo boy. I’d have been all up in that chunky goodness like there was no tomorrow. I love me some Glory Foxxx. Between her and Kimmie Lee, forget about it. Toss in a hotel room and an 8-ball of cocaine, and we're talking one hell of a fun lost weekend.

So much so that I just ordered a copy of “Roly Poly Gangbang #9,” which promises a bevy of big-bellied white girls (including my beloved Glory Foxx) getting black dick from all sorts of angles. I can’t fucking wait.

No comments: