Thursday, May 13, 2010

My gay neighbor

I’ve talked about this dude before. Really interesting. He definitely reminds me of Lafayette from “True Blood.” In a very real way, though. He’s all tall and effeminate, but I’ve already seen this guy go bloody diva on the front lawn with some ex-bf mid-break-up. Like crazy time.

I’m not sure what this guy does for a living. For a minute I thought he was a dealer of some sort, but I don’t think that’s the case. I don’t fucking know.

Anyway, dude has found himself a new boy-toy. I know this because his bedroom is right against mine. And for the past couple of nights, “Lafayette” and his new friend have been engaging in some hardcore and very vocal butt-fucking.

Last night someone’s anal cavity was getting a serious pounding. The bed was banging against the wall in rapid-fire succession for an inordinate amount of time at one point (are they over snorting tweek and fucking?). 


But then this morning---ohhh shit! It was like they were taking turns literally fucking the shit out of each other. Lots of high-pitched squealing “Give it to me there!” and “Come on! COME ON!”

I was cracking up. It was fascinating, really. I’m not mad, though. It sounds like they are having one hell of a good time over there. And you can’t front on that.

Happily, a very hot mama is coming over here tomorrow night. I don’t “know” what’s gonna happen, but it will be interesting to hear what things are sounding like around here deep into the night…

It’s all “Forgetting Sarah Marshall.” But not really.

No comments: