Monday, May 3, 2010

Coachella stories

I could talk about Coachella 2010 for hours. But I'll spare you.

I will say it was FUCKING AWESOME. I saw a shit-ton of amazing music crammed into 3 fun-filled days.

Shit about Coachella this year:

*Me & my peoples totally won in terms of getting on-site/inside all three days. We got there early enough on Friday to miss all of the madness at the gate.

*I am the black MacGyver. I now have the most fool-proof method getting my weed into Coachella. Fuck you, asshole bag-checkers at the gate!

*Everybody at Coachella was smoking weed. It was awesome. I was mad stoned the entire weekend.

*My one-hitter did get clogged at the end of Sunday night though. I'll have to remember to full clean that bitch thoroughly after each night next year.

*I'm considering finding a new housing situation for next year. I'd love to go with a bunch of party freaks, get a house and fucking go for it. The place I get to stay is awesome, but you have to be all civilized. And it kinda blows.

*Jay-Z and the Gorillaz fucking OWNED that shit. The XX, Plastikman, Mayer Hawthorne, Sleigh Bells, Deerhunter, Faith No More, Flying Lotus, Major Lazer, Little Dragon, The Specials and Echo and the Bunnymen were some other personal highlights.

* I met a really amazing girl. She was a friend of a friend. We actually bunked in the same room, which was kind of...weird. Thankfully, she was mad cool and we're totally gonna be friends. So everybody wins.

*I can' wait until Coachella 2011. Can't fucking wait.

1 comment:

gamefaced said...

faith no more and echo & the bunnyman. i am so jealous.