Thursday, December 17, 2009

True story

The first girl to ever put it in her mouth. I'll never forget it. Parked next to the lake, the moonlight so bright it was like a scene in a movie. The feeling was a combination of complete exhilaration and a weightlessness, like I was floating in space. Her only stipulation was that I didn't come in her mouth. When everything melted into warm, creamy butter and I could feel my body start to levitate, I warned her in enough time for those soft hands to gently push me over the cliff and into the bottomless abyss of pure joy that I hitherto didn't imagine possible.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god."

Thick ropes of teenage semen shot onto the windshield, once, twice, thrice...

Each time, her high, girlish voice.

"Oh my god."


EPILOGUE: I can't forget that I left out a particular detail. When she first unzipped my pants, she looked up at me and asked, "Which do you like better: The hand or the mouth?" I'd never had either at that point. But being a pretty bright kid, I quickly answered "the mouth."

No comments: