Sunday, November 1, 2009

boy, i need to introduce you to my head game.

For someone like me, it was inevitable. Eventually, all things lead back to my dick.

One of these days I’m really going to dig into the genesis of my sexual deviance. Although the ones that are known are pretty fucking severe, I know there’s more.

I clearly remember being sexually attracted to girls (and women) from a very early age. By 2nd Grade I was crushing hard on teachers, girls in my class, girls on television.

So when I first started tweeting with her, it wasn’t long before I was conjuring up all sorts of sexual scenarios in my head.

Thankfully, she’s one of those brazenly liberated young women, and on an idle Sunday night decided to post of topless pictures of herself on Twitpic. Thank you, God.

After some dirty tweets, I send her a private (and extremely graphic) personal message and request. She answered both enthusiastically.

Back and forth we went. She posted more pictures. I looked at them and jerked off. I told her I was jerking off to her pics. She was happy to hear it and sent more, adding more scandalous ideas for me to ponder. It was incredibly hot. During that time, I came. Twice.

A girl made me come on Twitter.

Dr. Drew, you need me.

No comments: