Friday, February 26, 2010

My kind of bitch


I think my problem is that I always hook up with these sweet girls. Like, too sweet. I love them, but eventually I need something...harder.

I would be fine if a sweet girl could just get down and dirty with me after dark or whatever. It's not like I can't roll with a nice girl. I love nice girls. They just have to know how to get naaaaasty when the time comes. Ones that will slap me around a little. Whisper the dirtiest things imaginable into my ear through clenched teeth. Hit me. Do it again. Oh, you wanna play rough? That kind of thing. Physical.

I was spoiled by a certain college girlfriend. The sweetest, kindest, most beautiful soul imaginable. But behind closed doors, she was one of the dirtiest fuck-bunnies I've ever been so incredibly fortunate to get with.

So I know those women are out there. I've known others over the years. I'm starting to think it's time I find one of my very own.

Thinking I might be ready to start thinking about "the future." I mean, I want to have a family. I want to have an awesome wife that never ceases to amaze me and inspires me to do monumental and important things with my life.

These pansy-ass nice girls I've been dating out here just have not been bringing it. At all.

I do feel like I know more and more women that fit the bill. I see them around. I SEE them. And I dream. I dream of what could be!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~////////////~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My ex-ex-girlfriend is freaking me out right now.

We're friends now. We've gone to brunch even. It's all good.

I was pretty fucking drunk when I texted her about brunch. Hell, I was still AT brunch. I finally found a place with bottomless champagne for brunch in this town. And that kind of used to be our jam. When things were good (and we were - I still can't believe it - LIVING together), we'd wake up on a Sunday morning and fuck. Then we'd go to brunch at this one place and drink lots of champagne, since that was the deal. Then we'd come back to the apt and fuck again, before falling asleep for the rest of the afternoon. At some point we'd wake up and figure out what was for dinner. We'd get really fucking stoned and then eat something delicious for dinner while watching HBO. We'd generally fuck again before turning in. If we were too high/stoned/full, we'd usually make up for it by jerking each other off before getting ready for work. I used to love that. I would be a little lube on her clit and just stroke it e v e r so gently. She would come like gangbusters after about 5 minutes of that. She made the BEST noises when she would come. Yeah, I miss that. And wow, she was amazing her her hands. She would slather them in lube and go to work. I get rock-hard just thinking about it.

When Sundays were no longer about fucking and eating, I knew the relationship was over.

Anyway, we're trying to connect for brunch. And then she hits me out of nowhere with an email that's like "I have some news I want to tell you in person." Ooooh shit.

This could mean ANYTHING. I wonder if she's moving? Something is up. And it's making me kind of nervous! I don't know why though. I'm weird.

Whatever. We'll hook up early, eat, drink and she'll tell me whatever she has to tell me. And then I'm going to Santa Monica to go this one pool party. Cuz I got it like that. Ha.

No comments: